Monday, March 22, 2010

Crossover with Rachel's haircut from the first season of "Friends"

The Bald Witch entered the Replica Bar, brandishing her new wig. The wig replicated, and there's no other way to say this, Rachel's haircut from the first season of the hit NBC comedy "Friends" - the haircut which briefly took a United States of the late 1990s by storm: dubbed "The Rachel" by the media.

"Check it out, guys!"

"It looks..... good?", the male witch answered in a half-declarative, half-questioning sing-songy voice.

"What was wrong with your old wig?", asked the long-haired witch.

"I dunno. I was watching that 'Friends' dvd someone left here in the school and I thought... MY job's a joke, I'M broke, and MY love life's DOA. This haircut speaks to me. I'm a young woman with the whole Old Lincoln School as my oyster. I want a more sassy look. One that says: 'Look out, Old Lincoln School! Bald Witch is here! I just might make it after all!'"

"Have you shown Hecate?", asked the Male Witch.

"I haven't yet. And screw her if she doesn't like it. Also, I'm gonna throw an idea at you guys: what if we turned this Replica Bar into a Replica Coffee Shop?"

No comments:

Post a Comment