Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crossover with N.W.A.

You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge.


"What you are about to see", Stanley the elevator operator told N.W.A. as the elevator door slid open, "is a dream. But it's also a puzzle. Let's misbehave."


The group disembarked. Dr. Dre immediately remarked to everyone else that they should "take these fucking white masks off." A black-masked steward stepped forward to tell the group to put their white masks back on. Dre told the steward, "Some don't agree with how I do this. I get straight, meditate like a Buddhist." The steward shushed him.


"Fuck the stewards coming straight outta Brookline", responded MC Ren, "Ain't gonna wear this mask no matter how much you whine. The white mask feels wack on my face, I wanna pop a cap in the ass of every steward in the place."


"Ice Cube will swarm on any motherfucker in a black uniform!", continued Ice Cube. "Just 'cause I don't subscribe to the A.R.T., these punk-ass stewards wanna mess with me."


Lady Macbeth entered the hallway, muttering to herself and stopping whenever she fell beneath a spotlight. She grabbed Arabian Prince and whispered in his ear. Yella look nonplussed.


"I prefer a more traditional theatrical narrative. This is an interesting sensory experience, but I don't think a story is being told", said Yella. "I say we leave."


"What? You wanna leave? With all these females pulling on my sleeve? Yeah, I bet you can jet, homeboy - no sweat", said Arabian Prince.


"Wait!", said Dr. Dre, "Where's Eazy?"


In the Replica Bar, Eazy-E had taken the stage following the Male Witch's Peggy Lee performance.


"All you witches!" Eazy shouted, "You know I'm talking to you!"


"We wanna corrupt you, Eazy!", they shouted back.


"I wanna corrupt you, too!"

2 comments: