Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Crossover with facebook's "25 Random Things About Me" Meme

(note: as entered by Mrs. Danvers)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. People always ask me if there's a Mr. Danvers. There used to be. I ate him.

2. I don't see the need to walk down stairs when I can tumble maniacally down the banisters. It's a thing with me.

3. Strawberry activia = the yummy!

4. When I'm alone, it's dark, and I'm trying to sleep I worry that all the "Macbeth" characters hate me. That they're like, "Get out of our play, character from a Hitchcock film!" I'd talk about this with the Second Mrs. De Winter, but I have vowed to destroy her.

5. I had a total girl crush on Rebecca. I'm still not over that.

6. I once had a dream where the "Hamburglar" from the McDonalds commercials and I opened an office-supply store. WTF?

7. Drawing on walls with chalk is therapeutic for me. When I'm doing that it's like all my other troubles just melt away.

8. I refuse to use emoticons when communicating on the computer.

9. One time I was doing a scene with Lady Macbeth and I heard one of the white masks say, "That's Lady Macbeth's nurse" to her friend. I thought about correcting her, but then I decided, "What's the point?" I should start wearing a nametag.

10. If I never hear another Bernard Herrmann score, it will not be soon enough. It's like I can't get it out of my head. Drives me batty.

11. It would be easy to be "cool" and say that I don't like these little facebook quizzes, but I love reading them and I love doing them. OMG I'm so lame!

12. Even though I try and project a tough-and-scary image, I cry every time I see that Sarah McLachlan animal rescue commercial.

13. Hecate and her witch friends think they're so goddamn funny, but I don't get any of their jokes. It makes me feel like a moron, so I just pretend that I'm above it.

14. My favorite Muppet is Pepe the Prawn.

15. Sometimes I fantasize about taking one of those white masks and then just exiting this stupid abandoned nightmare world of a school forever. Get a job as a dietician or something.

16. One day, just to see everybody's reaction, I showed up wearing a majorette's uniform instead of my usual outfit. No one even commented on it.

17. I practice sneering in the mirror when no one's looking. I think it's helped. My sneer fucking rocks. It's Elvis good!

18. The first time I ever kissed someone was during a one-on-one. How sad is that?

19. I'm shy around people until I get to know them.

20. I'm terrified of taxidermied animals. Don't know why. Fucking terrified. Shivers down spine terrified. Even thinking about it: brrrr.

21. Every time I turn on the t.v. and "The Goonies" is on I need to drop what I'm doing and watch it all the way to the end. Goonies never say die!

22. If I were to get a tattoo, I would get the Chinese character for "wisdom" tattooed on my lower back. Either that or the phrase "BUGGIN' OUT" in large graffiti-style letters across my stomach.

23. I can do an awesome door dance and I can waltz with Zombie Duncan like nobody's business, but I am hopeless at breakdancing. If I showed you my "robot" you would laugh and laugh.

24. I'm only doing 24. Because I'm eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

No comments:

Post a Comment