Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crossover with Amanda Palmer's Twitter Feed

LadyFNMacbeth: Alright bitches next five people to PM me FULL NAME AND ADDRESS get on guestlist for SLEEP NO MOOOOOOOOORE


LadyFNMacbeth: @macbethhimself Dude Duncan has been pissing me off!!! You should totally kill him!!


LadyFNMacbeth: everybody get ready to do their HAPPY CRACK DANCE..... !!!!!!!


LadyFNMacbeth: NO I AM NOT MARRY MEL GIBSON. for fucks sake.


LadyFNMacbeth: I'll give you a hint. I'm not pregnant.


LadyFNMacbeth: No, @macbethhimself is also not pregnant. He's a boy.


LadyFNMacbeth: !RAHH!! I'M QUEEN OF SCOTLAND NOW i'll be posting up a blog, a letter to the people, and a SURPRISE for y'all in a few moments. stay tuned.


LadyFNMacbeth: I'll be livechatting later so WE CAN SUBVERT THE DOMINANT PARADIGM TOGETHER


LadyFNMacbeth: preparing for webcast. @MrsDanvers just brough MOAR WINE DAMMIT


LadyFNMacbeth: I keep seeing spots. MOAR WINE BITCHES


LadyFNMacbeth: Yet, here's a spot.


LadyFNMacbeth: @MrsDanvers Need you to do something w/r/t @LadyMacD. Keep on the DL.


LadyFNMacbeth: @macbethhimself Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!—One; two: why, then 'tis time to do't.—Hell is murky.


LadyFNMacbeth: Us Weekly is calling me worst dressed in Sleep No More for getting naked in room w bathtubs.


LadyFNMacbeth: Us Weekly snark just landed me an interview about regicide w the new york times tomorrow. life/lemonade!


LadyFNMacbeth: just finished ny times interview re: feminism, spots, choice,hair, guilt, the fuckin' paradigm. killed it. should apearr later this month in style section


LadyFNMacbeth: my favorite quote from the interview, and i hope they use it: "Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe topful of direst cruelty!"


LadyFNMacbeth: I was totally just sleepwalking. Ooh, more spots.


LadyFNMacbeth: Doesn't anyone clean this castle? More spots.


LadyFNMacbeth: Gonna clean 'em myself. DIY MOTHERFUCKERSS


1 comment:

  1. This is excellent!! Sounds just like her!

    (Stacie told me to check out your blog. It is great!)

    ReplyDelete